The doctors at Chiropractic Approach are dedicated to providing patients with affordable and proactive chiropractic care. Our approach is non-invasive and drug-free, and we utilize techniques that alleviate the pain and discomfort caused by back and neck injuries, such as:
- Spinal manipulation: Spinal joint manipulation using controlled force.
- Therapeutic exercise: Improves flexibility, balance, coordination, strength, and endurance.
- Physiotherapy: Massage, spinal manipulation, and exercise therapy that treats injuries, diseases, and disorders.
- Joint mobilization: Alleviates pain, reduce muscle tension and help restore range of motion in the joints.
- Electrotherapy: Nerve and muscle stimulation using an electric current, which serves to block the pain signals between the injured body part and the brain. The electric current is transmitted through the skin.
Our team works with patients to determine the most effective course of treatment for their condition. We believe that every patient is unique, and each person deserves compassionate care. We listen to what our patients have to say about their injuries, pain, and comfort levels.
Whether you have had an automobile accident, work-related injury, or other spinal injuries, our chiropractors in Queens, NY are here to help you feel better and improve your quality of life.
Automobile Accident Injuries
If you are looking for an accident chiropractor in Queens, NY, look no further than Chiropractic Approach. Car accidents are common causes of spinal injuries and trauma, which frequently lead to pain in the back and neck, radiating down the arms and legs. With the right chiropractic treatment, you can get relief from the pain. If you experience any of the following, the doctors at
Chiropractic Approach can help:
- Neck and back discomfort or pain
- Neck and back weakness or weakness in the extremities
- Feelings of tingling or numbness in the arms, fingers, legs, and feet
These symptoms can be highly disruptive to your life, making it hard to stand, sit, walk or sleep.
Work-related injuries can impact your life far beyond the workplace. When you have a back or neck injury, it impedes your performance on the job and reduces your quality of life. A skilled chiropractor in Queens, NY can help you get your life back. People in manual and industrial jobs are most likely to experience work-related neck and back injuries, but these injuries can also result from slip-and-fall accidents.
Any activity that involves bending, twisting, lifting, or pulling can lead to an injury in the neck and back. Sports, outdoor activities, housework, and maintenance chores are among the day-to-day activities that frequently cause neck and back pain. If you have certain diseases or conditions, you may also be prone to spinal damage and pain. Some of the conditions we often see in our patients are:
- Herniated disc
- Pinched nerve
- Bone spurs
- Facet disease
If you are suffering from a spinal injury or condition, chiropractic treatment can alleviate your pain and help you get your life back.
Start Feeling Better Today
For the best chiropractor in Queens, look to Chiropractic Approach. Our team of dedicated and engaged staff is focused on your chiropractic needs. We use contemporary treatment techniques and are consistently adapting our practice to the latest and most effective treatment options available to chiropractors. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.